Thursday 28 February 2008

San Fran

Wowwee, what a hilly city we've got here. You can walk about a mile, but with all the bloody hills it feels like you've walked ten. It's tiring, but the views from the top are incredible. My first day here I went to Golden Gate Bridge. It's pretty cool, for a bridge. Day two saw us embark on a trip to Alcatraz. That was one of the best 'tourist' things I've seen in the 'States. The tour is amazing, and the place is eerie as fuck.

Yesterday we went on a right old walk to scope out the house used in Mrs Doubtfire. We found it. It was awesome. Went to Lombard Street which is this wicked mental crooked road. The evening was 'Killer Pool' night, including free beer. Rude not too.

Which leaves today: a big picnic in the Golden Gate park then went to see The Walkmen tonight. They were really good. I wasn't expecting alot and I was pleasently suprised.

Tomorrow I'm off to see The 'next big thing' Dodos, then I've got to fuck off to Portland on Friday. Can't wait to go there now.
 

No comments: